Administration Officer (Temp) – Sanlam
Location: Bellville, Western Cape
What will you do?
To deliver high quality and efficient data capturing services to facilitate instruction management of SCI investors and may be required from time to time to perform data clean-up duties as well as contact clients to follow up on outstanding information on instructions submitted
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure efficient, accurate capturing of data records
- Within the instruction management team, to complete capturing of all incoming instructions/ projects within agreed up timelines
- To be punctual in time keeping and foster team spirit in achieving daily targets
- Become efficient user of relevant system applications to streamline data capturing process
- Develop an understanding of the instruction management process to identify potential incorrect or suspicious transactions
- To actively participate in the organisation’s continuous improvement by identifying inefficiencies and proposing solutions to process and service-related failures.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Relevant business degree or studying towards one (Essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Financial Services environment (Advantageous)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Numeric ability
- Attention to Detail (Excellent)
- Client focused, friendly and empathetic manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Administration Skills
- innovative thinking and problem solving
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to relate to others and to function as part of a team
- Ability to deal with complexity.
- Ability to prioritise and function positively under pressure
- Accept accountability and take responsibility for tasks done
- Computer literacy
Qualification and Experience
Knowledge and Skills
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensure a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.