Area Sales Manager – Miladys
Location: North West
Are you ready to lead and inspire your team to achieve fantastic sales figures?
The position calls for an individual who will lead by example and inspire their team to provide a world class in-store experience, achieve excellent performance results and ensure outstanding customer service!
Your responsibilities include:
– Recruit, train and develop your stores ensuring that you have the right person in the right place at the right time.
– To manage, inspire and lead your team of Store Managers, to consistently deliver and meet our business objectives and goals.
– Follow up on sales goals and budgets to optimize profit.
– Maximize selling by analyzing reports and taking action accordingly.
– To ensure that excellent customer service is provided at all times.
– Ensure that our product is displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends together with your store visual team.
– Ensure that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
– Set an example for the team by acting as a role model using our values.
Your skills include:
– A result orientated and driven attitude.
– Ability to communicate company objective and information to your team.
– Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team.
– Being well-organised and able to cope with a large workload.
– Ability to prioritise and plan ahead for efficient workflow, staffing and development.
– An analytic and reflective mindset.
– Ability to evaluate and improve both your own and your team’s performance to reach objectives and results.
– The ability to coach your team to reach their potential therefore creating succession for the future.
– Grade 12 qualification
– Degree/Diploma in Retail/Business Management (advantageous)
– A minimum of 3 – 5 years Area Management experience in retail
MILADYS is inspired and motivated by living and breathing our brand DNA of Real, Progressive and Dependable.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, Omni-channel, fashion- value retailer. The Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; Sheet Street and mrpmoney.
HIRE FOR ATTITUDE AND TRAIN FOR SKILL is the philosophy of The Mr. Price Group seeing employees as partners in the business. Our company’s success is based on its people while its core values –PASSION, VALUE & PARTNERSHIP.
How to apply
Click here to apply