Associate: Deal Management – Nedbank
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Manage a Trade Finance portfolio through efficient and effective execution and end-to-end management in accordance with the agreed deal frameworks, agreements, approvals and related regulations.
- Ensure delivery of quality service and maintain good relationships with all internal stakeholders(e.g. frontline business and other support divisions including Finance, Compliance, Operations, Legal and Credit) in order to meet business objectives;
- Ensure client satisfaction by ensuring delivery of quality service and maintaining good relationships with all external stakeholders (e.g. clients, regulators, other lenders and service providers).
- Contribute to the continued improvement of operations, systems and processes impacting on transactions.
- Contribute to the pre-implementation credit and legal drafting process to ensure efficient post implementation transactions management.
- Ensure understanding and compliance with transaction documents/requirements as well as Nedbank internal process requirements and regulatory requirements applicable to transactions.
- Ensure quality data is maintained on all transactions to enable timeous and accurate availability of management information (including financial information).
- Ensure accurate and timeous outputs in line with agreed processes and protocols.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- National Certificates and Occupational Awards
Type of Exposure
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Managed Relationships
- Managed Self
- Managed own Career
- Manage internal process
- Completed Reports and Achieved Budgets
- Provided Administrative Support
- Provided Client Service
Minimum Experience Level
- 3 – 5 years relevant financial experience in Merchant/Corporate banking.
- 3 – 5 years Global / Trade Finance experience
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business writing
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Analytical Skills
- Accounting skills
- Financial Acumen
- Product Knowledge
- Knowledge of risk
- Relevant system knowledge
- Continuous Learning
- Initiating Action
- Work Standards
- Building partnerships
- Managing Work
How to apply
Click here to apply