Location: Johannesburg, Newtown
- Comply with Service Level Agreement or Claims Protocol by administering and facilitating the claims process.
- Reduce risk to Nedbank Group by monitoring, identifying and reporting trends in claims.
- Build networks with stakeholders by participating in forums.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with stakeholders to understand their short term insurance needs.
- Meet client needs by ensuring claims are processed according to service level agreement and insurance policy.
- Initiate and process claims to finalisation by ensuring compliance to insurance policy.
- Comply with Service Level Agreements by adhering to self imposed standards and timeframes.
- Minimise risk by complying with all Nedbank policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining and sharing knowledge with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Higher Certificate: Short Term Insurance
2 – 3 years working experience as a Broker Claims Agent within the Short Term Insurance space dealing with Commercial Lines, Claims in the Banking/Financial Services Indsutry/Brokerage.
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Completing various administrative duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Managing conflict situations
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Capturing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Drafting reports
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Earning Trust
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
How to Apply
Click here to apply