Finance and Procurement Officer
Facilities & Procurement, Finance Officer – eThekwini – Durban
Salary: R25-28K CTC Per Month
Our client within the manufacturing industry, requires a versatile, adaptable and dynamic “all rounder” candidate for this exciting opportunity. Finance; Procurement including Vendors, SLA’s, PSL’s, Insurance etc; Human Resources; Administration; Events including Travel, Fleet & Food & Beverage arrangements & Facilities management experience are all required for this position. For more information, please see below duties and requirements. Based in eThekwini, Durban, Kwazulu Natal.
To provide delivery of full range of administrative services within the HR & Admin Department, reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Office Administration & Facilities management (Security, Cleaning, Horticulture, Canteen, Stationery) Review SLA, policies/procedure.
- Ensure invoices are processed timeously
- Manage company Vehicle and Transport Management.
- Manage local and foreign travel as per company travel policy
- Issue employee uniforms in line with policy.
- Manage Expat’s Guest House & Stay for other business visitors. Co-ordinate VISAs as requested by visitors and employees
- Inspect Guest house monthly and submit status report to Management
- Manage company phones and mobiles in line with policy
- Repair and maintenance of Office equipment’s and furniture. Complete CAPEX applications
- Liaising with external agencies and community
- Administration regarding CSR
- Oversee Full and Final process (damage inspection reports, mobile/notebook)
- Support with TQM activities and reporting
- Ensure accurate Reporting within required timelines: MIS, Events, Store Room Inventory & Red Book Report
- Implement and co-ordinate site event calendar
- Co- ordination and administration of arrangements for visitors/VIP guests
- Ensure store room is kept in order as per 5s principles
Essential Requirements – Qualification:
- Matric; Diploma in finance/administration related studies
- In-House certificates, finance for non-financial managers, OHS, etc
- Computer Literacy – MS Office Applications, Advanced Excel (test will be conducted to gauge skills)
- Relevant generalist experience in Administration (3-5 years).
- Code EB Driver’s License (Own transport is essential)
- Be able to work irregular hours. The incumbent must be able to attend to site emergencies and be available on call, suitable for a male candidate, due to the nature of the duties & irregular late hours
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful
How to apply
Please Forward: Microsoft Word CV; Recent Payslip – email@example.com