Forensic Auditor – Mr Price
The Forensic Auditor assesses the management and continual improvement of the fraud risk environment within the Group by providing assurance and consulting services through fraud risk audits and specialized investigations. The role includes assessment of the governance, risk, controls, capabilities related to fraud detection and prevention.
The responsibilities include:
– Plan, perform and report on audits or investigations in order to assess the Group’s fraud risk environment.
– Identifying key fraud risks and recommending practical solutions to identified risks
– Identify opportunities to use data analytics (to be completed by data analytics team) to identify trends and indicators of potential fraud.
– Conduct interviews and interrogate documents/ data and provide recommendations or improvements to existing controls that address identified risks/ allegations.
– Performing investigation that stems from the whistle blower line.
– Provide oversight and coordination of investigations in order to ensure consistent application of expected forensics investigative standards.
– Act as an advisor to provide guidance to the business regarding identification of fraud risks and mitigating controls, response to Forensics allegations.
– Keep abreast of business best practice in order to coach, guide and train junior staff on the business regarding fraud risks in various areas and ensure continuous self-development.
– Draft internal audit reports that comply with the standards of the division and ensure they are balanced, objective and supported by adequate evidence.
– Present audit and advisory findings and make recommendations to management (including Executives) to promote good Governance in the group.
-University Degree: Bcom (Internal Audit) /Equivalent
– 3-5 forensic investigation and audit experience
– 2- 3 years Internal Audit advantageous
-Knowledge of relevant legislation is advantageous;
– Good business acumen and knowledge of fraud risks and impact on processes, controls and systems
How to apply
Click here to register and apply