Fund Administrator – Sanlam
Closing date: 06 January 2020
Responsible for performing calculations, liaises with other departments both verbally and in writing. Handles anniversary processing, member and new member updates, medicals, paid claims for benefits and quotes for withdrawals and retirements.
- Administration of Retirement Funds and maintenance of member level transactions across functional systems and functional areas within SEB Core. (Identify/process/record/report)
- Adhere to service level agreements. (Internal and external.)
- Adhere to internal controls and procedures in place.
- Professional verbal and written communication and reporting to clients. (Internal and external.)
- Investigate, resolve and respond to internal and external client queries in a professional and effective manner. (Verbal and in writing)
- Investigate, resolve and respond to ad hoc operational requirements. (Verbal and in writing.)
- A thorough understanding of and compliance with the Pension Fund Act, Fund Rules and Income Tax Act and any other relevant legislative requirements.
- Maintain relationships with internal departments.
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.