Gibela Transport Rail: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
Location: Nigel and Pretoria
Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated and dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
- No previous work experiences.
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Excellent communicate skills in English.
- MS Office literate.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Behavioral requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty and Integrity
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
- 12-month programmed that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills.
Application Process to be considered:
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
NB: Clearly indicate on the cover of the CV the reference number of the graduate programme you are applying for (e.g. REF HSE-01)
|Testing & CommissioningRef-TC-01
|Supply Chain / Warranty Sourcing Logistics
|Process Manufacturing Engineering
|Environmental Health and Safety
How To Apply
Click here to apply