Graduate Accelerated Programme – Old Mutual
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 31 August 2021
About GAP – Graduate Accelerated Programme
The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students seeking invaluable work experience.
Successful candidates will join us for a period of 18 months with a high prospect of becoming a permanent employee.
What’s in it for you?
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations.
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue.
- You’ll be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values.
- You’ll receive continuous coaching and development opportunities.
- You’ll gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches.
- You’ll gain access to excellent learning and development opportunities.
- You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in communities in which we operate.
- You’ll benefit from a robust and structured programme
Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting Science (BCom) (Required
How to apply
Click here to apply