Intern SHE – Anglo American
Closing date: 24 September 2020
The Internship Programme provides practical Work Learning and experience to individuals. The programme will run for a period of 12 months.
The following are the minimum entry requirements into the programme:
- National Diploma or Degree: Environmental Science / Environmental Management / Environmental Law / Geology / Water Engineering / Civil Engineering or.
- Provide the Academic record and a letter from institution indicating a need for work experience in your studies.
Please submit your full CV, ID copy and certified copies of your qualifications or academic record and a letter from your institution indicating a need for work experience.
- Candidate will be expected to undergo a Medical Fitness Test and Assessments.
How to apply
- CV’s from host communities can be delivered to Matome Shishoka or Grace Makgai (Social Performance Department) at Amandelbult Complex Tumela Main Offices.
- All CV’s from host communities must strictly come with a proof of residence with the stamp from relevant tribal office or municipality.
- You can also apply online on Anglo American website: www.angloamerican.com, all online application must have supporting documents and proof of residence with the stamp from relevant tribal authorities and municipalities.
- CV’s that do not meet the relevant requirements will not be considered
- To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
- If you are unable to apply online, please apply using our Cell Phone Application process by dialing *134*7710# from your mobile phone.
- By applying for this job, you provide consent that your personal details, including your fingerprints, can be used to conduct background screening where appropriate. For more information, please visit: https://www.angloamerican.com/site-services/applicant-privacy-notice/applicant-privacy-notice-en.
- Anglo American / De Beers Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with the relevant regulations. For more information, please visit: https://www.angloamerican.com/site-services/applicant-privacy-notice/applicant-privacy-notice-en.
Inclusion and Diversity Optional for Manual Applications Roles
- Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the application deadline, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Preference will be given to applicants from the designated group defined in terms of Employment Equity