Nedank – DM : Auditors
Closing date: 07 February 2019
Nedbank Debtors Management is currently recruiting for an Auditor.
To review account limits as allocated by workflow based on pre-determined triggers and credit risk assessment in order to mitigate risk for Nedbank, in addition by adhering to the prescribed mandate and credit policy.
- Evaluate affordability and credit risk by executing limit reviews and credit assessment.
- Maintain limit review quality by adhering to the productivity standards.Improve compliance with Nedbank policies and procedures by executing required training continuously.
- Ensure to verify the client for security purposes by comparing given information with the information on the system according to Nedbank best practice client confidentiality policy.
- Ensure adherence to 90% Quality Assessment for outbound calls by adhering to the prescribed guideline.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (eg: staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Eliminate impairments and credit loss ratio by assessing client behaviour on the account.
- Manage client expectations by operating within the specified parameters and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Contribute Business Unit cost saving strategy by adhering to the costs limit set by management.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Provide feedback to clients by responding to requests and queries within the agreed turnaround times.
- Contribute to building of intellectual capital of the team by knowledge sharing with team.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients by providing assistance on credit related matters.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Diploma: Bank Credit Management , Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Type of Exposure
- Working with a group and individually to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Capturing data
- Completing various administrative and secretarial duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Communicating internally
- Managing conflict situations
- Building and maintaining effectiv3e relationships with internal and external clients
- Sharing information in different ways to increase internal stakeholders understanding
- Managing customer expectations
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Interacting with diverse people
- Interacting with external clients
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Working in a fast passed environment
- Self management
- Working in a team
- Working with spread sheets
Minimum Experience Level
1 year experience in Credit or Call Centre environment
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Product Knowledge
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
Click here to apply