Nedbank – Call Agent
Closing date: 29 February 2019
Location: Cape Town
To provide professional and efficient call services in order to optimise client experience for Nedbank clients and ensure continued relationships are created and maintained.
- Adhere to the daily schedule to ensure that targets are met by following the work plan.
- Follow Nedbank processes and values such as honesty; integrity; accountability; respect and pushing beyond boundaries when answering calls and when dealing with internal and external relations.
- Escalate all unresolved queries to management by logging the case on the system.
- Answer 90% of all calls within 60 seconds (90/60) as per Service level Agreements (SLA) Generate lead targets required on a month to month basis by offering products to the clients.
- Prevent losses that may occur in the business by being vigilant and making sure all calls are logged correctly.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes those impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Keep up to date with risk standards by reading; understanding and completing the updated manuals every time they are sent out and agreeing to the terms.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Understand the nature of the client’s query by reiterating the key points raised by the client.
- Give continuous feedback to management and the back office and ensure that stakeholders are also updated through communication of information required by the different stakeholders
Minimum Experience Level
- Preference will be given to minimum 12 months Customer Service experience in a Call Centre Environment
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Certificate: Call Centre
Type of Exposure
- Working with a group and individually to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Capturing data
- Completing various administrative and secretarial duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Communicating internally
- Managing conflict situations
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Sharing information in different ways to increase internal stakeholders understanding
- Managing customer expectations
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Interacting with diverse people
- Interacting with external clients
- Working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Working in a team
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
Click here to appy
Click here to apply