Outbound Sales Consultant – Sanlam
Location: Parktown, Johannesburg
Closing date: 13 December 2020
What will you do?
• Sell life insurance telephonically
• Achieve sales targets
• Adhere to Quality and Compliance processes to minimize business risk
• Maintain optimal operational efficiencies based on productivity measures
• Adapt and change to fit in with changing business operational requirements
• Sales objection handling
• Build and maintain good client relationships
• Keep abreast of developments and trends in the Industry – self learning
• Ensure commitment to the FAIS Fit & Proper qualification requirements
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & experience
• Grade 12 qualification
• At least 2 years’ experience within a Sales Outbound Call Centre (with targets attached to the sales)
• Financial services experience (advantageous)
• RE Exam Advantageous
• 30 FAIS Credits – Advantageous
Knowledge and skills
• Good understanding of Financial Services Industry related legislation and regulation
• Understanding of sales processes and servicing industry
• Outbound Sales experience is required
• Fluency in English and one other South African official language
• A clear criminal and credit record
• Commitment to the FAIS Act and meeting Fit & Proper qualification requirements
• Willingness to work overtime in order to achieve targets.
• Being fully computer literate.
• Planning and organizing
• Building and maintaining relationships
• Treating Customers Fairly
• Results Driven/Achievement orientated
• Continuous learning
• Objection handling skills
• Team orientated
• Ability to receive and implement feedback
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Kindly please attach a copy of your updated CV, matric certificate and certified copy of your ID.
How to apply
Click here to apply