Personal Assistant : Risk Assurance – PwC
Closing Date: 18 June 2020
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Consistently deliver on multiple commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay up to date with the evolution and impact of technology developments.
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
About the role
To provide and efficient and accurate executive administrative support service to the Assurance line and partner/s for the smooth operation of the business.
Essential skills and experience
- 5 years administrative support within a professional services firm
- Bookeeping / Executive secretarial diploma
Desirable skills or attributes
- Microsoft Office
- Preparation of professional correspondence
- Preparation of executive packs and presentations
- Ability to communicate with high-level individuals.
- Diary Management for Partners
- Setting up of meetings and minute taking
- Completion of time and expense claims for Partners
- Travel bookings – flights, accommodation and car hire (local and international)
- Compilation and typing of proposals, presentations and general correspondence
- Other ad hoc personal tasks for the directors
Administrative support to the Assurance Line of Service:
- Provide some admin support to AD/s
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
How to apply
Click here to apply