Personal Assistant to PTA Business development team – Coronation
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Closing date: 07 April 2021
Coronation is currently searching for a temporary Personal Assistant for our Business Development Team based in Pretoria. The ideal candidate would have solid experience within the investment industry as a personal assistant supporting a team of investment professionals. The successful incumbent will pay strong attention to detail, be the ultimate team player and enjoy a fast-paced environment where clients always come first.
Duties and Responsibilities
• General PA duties and firsthand support for Investment Specialists
• Diary management and calendar bookings
• Telephone messaging and screening
• Travel and accommodation bookings for PTA Investment Specialists
• Arrange video / conference calls
Portfolio Manager events:
• RSVPs + prepare presentation packs, memory sticks, name tags, etc
Conversations with Coronation and other workshops (currently limited due to Covid restrictions but may become more prevalent in August/Sep).
• Flexibility in terms of time to attend all workshops in PTA
• Prepare material for workshops PTA, labels, memory sticks, handouts, etc.
• Keep formal calendar updated and ensure team calendars are managed
• Manage RSVPs + registration process • Set-up and pack up at workshops
• Alert Investment Specialists to and update CRM system with new client details
Investment Specialists (IS):
• Maintain and update Retail Calendar with all events and travel pertaining to PTA team
• Database management –managing client information on behalf of the IS’s.
• Facilitate requests for client meetings and manage IS diaries in consultation with them.
• Provide assistance to IS’s in and out of office.
• Submit expense and travel claims for IS’s.
• Co-ordinate client requests for sponsorships, client seminars and platform events
• Purchase office consumables (stationery/cleaning products/printer cartridges etc)
• Arrange electricians / plumbers / handyman services etc if required.
• Manage invoice system (submit & follow up on payments)
• Liaise with IT regarding all IT requirements
• Manage & co-ordinate cleaner & cleaning duties
• Maintain relationships with suppliers, landlord and neighbor tenants
• Print and bind presentation packs for visiting CT staff
• Assist with tea/coffee for boardroom meetings
• Assist walk-in clients
• Receive & send courier packages
• Proven Secretarial experience
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel Skills
Investment industry exposure is preferable
Most Important Attribute
• Ability to work accurately and reliably under pressure
• Organized and ability to multi-task
• Professional telephone manner
• Honesty and integrity
• Proficient in MSWord, MSExcel, MSPowerpoint and MSOutlook
• CRM experience an advantage
Job Specification Job Spec Template Pa Temp PTA Jan 2021.pdf (164.96 kb) – 1/5/2021 4:03:55 PM
How to apply
Click here to apply