Pragma: Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
Closing Date: 31 January 2019
Applicants are invited for the Pragma Internship Programme based at our various operations across South Africa.
Pragma offers Internship programmes across the value chain within the business e.g. Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources etc. On successful completion of the programme, interns can apply and will be considered for any relevant vacancies in the business at the time.
Successful candidates must have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification or in final year of study: e.g. Degree in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in cross functional groups within the business unit
- Results and goal oriented, always able to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and add value to your designated department
- Computer literate
- Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to work in a team
Prospective interns must submit the following additional documents:
- Cover letter / Letter of motivation
- Certified academic records
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- A letter from the tertiary institution
- Certified copy of Identity document
Duties & Responsibilities
The intention is to give practical work experience to those students who require in-service training, in order to obtain their qualification.
How To Apply
Click here to apply