RAF Internship Opportunities 2019
Closing date: 29 October 2019
The Road Accident Fund requires the services of qualified individuals in its Head Office for the Project Management Office Interns X 2.
Purpose of the Internship: The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development, though providing graduates with an opportunity to gain workbased experience. Applications are invited for the PMO Internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
he Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads.
Work based exposure may include the following:
- Project and Programme Management.
- Business Analysis.
- IT Project management (SDLC).
- Project Cooridination.
- Project Team Management.
- Project Management best practices and methodologies Risk Management.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Project Management as a career.
- Business Analysis as a career.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- National Diploma in Business Management or Informtion Technology related qualification to disclipine
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
How to apply
Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: email@example.com
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internshipyou are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not discose that info and it is discovered later, the applicantwill be disqualified.
- The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 300 CVS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.