RCL Foods: Graduate / Internship Programme 2020
Closing Date: 31 August 2019
Lcoation: To rotate between Durban, Johannesburg, Mpumalanga & Cape Town
The RCL FOODS Management Trainee Programme aims to provide support to the RCL FOODS Group talent pipeline, which develops future young talent for Leadership roles within our business.
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- Relevant BTech / Bachelors Degree
- South African citizen or permanent resident
- Good academic results (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Drivers License
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word) • Excellent Communication skills
The programme begins each year in February and runs for a 3 year period. During this time our Permanent Management Trainees are developed and coached by technical experts in their respective fields. You will gain exposure to a dynamic, corporate environment where you will be able to receive formal and informal training and be a part of many of our exciting projects.
The Management Trainees that are successful in our programme will be required to rotate between Durban, Johannesburg, Mpumalanga and Cape Town according to business requirement, learning all about different facets of our business.