To answer a multi-line switchboard within 3 rings and direct calls timeously. Providing the highest quality of customer service when answering calls / questions. Providing information and / or transferring calls.
- The position requires two (2) years’ experience including dealing with clients face to face and telephonically.
- Accountability for the achievement of operational objectives.
- Good knowledge of relevant technology (telephony system, visitor access control sign in entry / exit system, etc).
- Good computer and keyboard skills with the ability to use Microsoft applications including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The ability to complete repetitive tasks with patience and tolerance within required turnaround times.
- Taking responsibility for client satisfaction by effectively meeting client needs, developing and sustaining a productive client relationship.
- The ability to listen and to communicate in a fluent, transparent and consistent manner. Speak clearly and adjust terminology to suit the needs of the client.
- The ability to work in a group, to be a member of a team and work towards the purpose of a common goal.
- To have the energy and drive required to meet the challenges of work.
- The willingness and ability to follow prescribed rules, procedures and instructions within a defined framework.
- The ability to be sensitive and attempt to understand feelings and perspectives by taking an active interest in the client’s concerns, values, needs and views.
- The ability to align your behaviour with the needs, priorities and goals through commitment and determination.
- Be friendly and approachable – always display a willingness to help.
- Always say thank you after every interaction or conversation.
- Inspire trust and confidence in the Alexander Forbes brand.
- Deliver as you have promised – always keep the client (internal and external) appraised at all times.
- Excellent Administrative and Organizational skills.
- Problem Solving
- Deliver Exceptional Customer Services
Answering a call:
- Act as a key point of contact for callers providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression.
- Using a warm and friendly standard greeting when answering and closing a call, ensuring each caller is treated as a valued client.
- Serve as a resource for callers seeking information, assistance or recommendations. Developing a thorough understanding of all key services, products and amenities are critical in the ability to deliver service in an outstanding and timely manner.
- Engage using correct business etiquette – language, tone, pitch and volume.
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Accurate and detailed recording of messages.
- Accurate and timely forwarding of messages.
Adhering to Policies, Procedures and Protocols
- 100% adherence to Divisional policies, procedure, protocols and SLAs.
- 100% adherence to AFFS policies, procedures and guidelines.
- 100% adherence to all compliance.
- Monitor effective use of business tools and equipment.
- Meeting customer survey satisfaction standards.
- Take ownerships of own career development by creating and maintaining a personal development plan.
- Identify areas of development and initiate involvement to expand skills and knowledge to improve competencies.
- Attendance and active participation in professional development, training and coaching sessions as required.
- Respond openly to feedback and apply knowledge of procedures, policies and protocols to meet business objectives.
- Contributing to the positive cohesive workplace environment.
- The ability to be flexible and work under pressure.
- Develop resilience and a strong sense of emotional intelligence.
- Dress presentably and treat customers (internally and externally) with courtesy and respect.
- Have an Onward – Upward – Inward approach to life (Grace / Humility / Kindness and Integrity).
TCF and SERVE
- By identifying and pursuing new opportunities aligned to TCF and maintain a good client relationship.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador by modelling the SERVE values in every interaction with clients, colleagues, service providers and the general public.
- Contribute to the performance of the team by displaying a positive and enthusiastic attitude, showing support and involvement in all activities.
- Work effectively within the business services team.
- Treat colleagues with integrity, respect and empathy.
- Support team objectives and decisions.
- Must maintain excellent communication with colleagues in the frontline team to assist in ensuring the smooth operation of services.
- Share knowledge and skills with other members of the team.
- Always display an attitude of willingness to assist in all areas and take on additional responsibilities (i.e. : attendance registers, birthday reminders, incoming mail registers, building induction, ordering stationery, updating contact details, updating the telephone extension list and arc console, pick up groups, meeting rooms lists), etc.
How to apply
Click here to login and apply