Sales Team Leader – mrpmoney, Insurance Outbound
Are you performance oriented and target driven? Are you highly motivated and innovative with a proven track record and experience in leading an outbound telesales team! Then this position is perfect for you! mrpmoney is looking for sales team leader for their insurance department.
Reporting to the Sales Supervisor, you will be responsible for effectively managing the day to day operations, productivity, performance and quality standards of a team of outbound telesales agents selling financial services products in a highly regulated environment.
Your enthusiasm and drive will ensure that you perform at your peak whilst dealing with:
- Achieving targets by optimizing the outbound telesales channel
- Managing your respective sales agents including performance management and according to disciplinary codes of conduct
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- Ensuring quality standards are adhered to throughout the entire sales process of the outbound telesales areas
- Identifying inefficiencies and problem areas and making recommendations to management
- Providing management with regular reporting and insight into data selection, call analysis and product sales with recommendations as and when required
What makes you the ideal candidate for this challenging role? It is expected that you are figure oriented and analytical, supported by your strong leadership abilities, good interpersonal skills and proficiency in working with spreadsheets (Excel).
In addition you will need at least 3 years’ experience in managing teams in an outbound telesales environment where the focus is on the sales of financial services products preferably in the Retail Sector. It is also expected that you
are FAIS compliant and it would be an added bonus if you have successfully completed the RE examination for representatives.
If you are keen to join a winning team, we’d like to hear from you!
mrpmoney is focused on supporting the Groups profitable growth in retail market share through the development of the right relationships with customers. The primary financial products are positioned to reward and retain our most valuable customers by being competitive, simple and easy to understand.
A little about us:Passion, value and partnership – believe in these simple core values and we believe you’re a perfect match for the Mr Price Group.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, Omni-channel, fashion-value retailer. Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; Sheet Street and mrpmoney. We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
How to apply
Click here to apply