Santam Graduate Programme
Santam graduate programme is designed to contribute to your development primarily as follows:
- Through their customised Onboarding Programme, they will settle you into Santam within the 1st 100 days and set you up for success. You will be immersed in a series of accredited learning assets covering areas meant to anchor you in your journey of 24 months, while we expose you to the latest curated on-line content addressing our DNA embedded in five Santam core competencies. You will be given access to areas of specialization, as we continue to build your leadership attributes that we want to see in the future. All along being supported through subject matter experts and 1-on-1 coaching as you endeavor to cement your development through business informed learning projects.
- Electives – Exposure to technical areas of specialization in short term insurance as required by your future role.
Duration: 24 months (2 years)
Start date: 1 March 2021
Applicants should be in possession of a degree in the following fields:
- Insurance /Risk Management / Law
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics/ Statistics / Data Science
- Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Chemical / Civil Engineering
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Creativity and Problem Solving,
- Analytical Thinking,
- Dealing with ambiguity and complexity,
- Digitally Savvy.
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers. The closing date is 10 October 2020.
How to apply
Click here to apply