Senior IT Auditor – mrpg
The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for developing, planning, and executing IT audit programs based on risk assessments in a highly integrated audit environment. This includes documenting and communicating risks, providing counsel on control issues and recommended process changes, and monitoring corrective actions in order to improve the existing practices of the organisation. The responsibilities include:
- Performing complex risk-based IT audits, including but not limited to application and general control reviews, reviews of IT governance, IT risk management, IT investment and systems development lifecycle processes
- Identifying key IT risks and identifying/recommending to identified risks
- Keeping abreast of new technology and audit techniques, and assess applicability to the Group
- Adequately analysing and documenting all information systems and related controls, and developing an appropriate audit program to test the controls identified
- Evaluating the adequacy of the security and processing controls as they relate to each audit, and the effectiveness of general computer controls in effect to the IT environment
- Documents and summarises findings, recommendations and action plans in an audit report; reach consensus on findings and recommendations with IT and business management; presents reports to audit and business management
- Tracks and manages audit issues to completion; ensure that management responses are received in a timely fashion, are in line with recommendations, and have a reasonably estimated completion date
- Preparing audit Work Papers according to established department guidelines and industry standards
- Lead and review audit engagements with limited guidance from management
- Developing and maintaining effective interpersonal relationships with staff and management
- B.com or BSC I.T Degree
- 4 years’ IT Audit experience, 1 – 2 years of which must have been
within a supervisory role
- CISA, CISM would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- Microsoft SQL server advantageous
- Experience in operations and risk management advantageous
- Retail and/ or Supply Chain industry experience advantageous
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
How to apply
Click here to apply