Senior Management/Financial/Product Accountant – Old Mutual
An exciting opportunity exists for a Finance Manager, within one of Old Mutual’s newest ventures, Old Mutual Rewards.
The focus of the role is the following: business planning and monitoring of the financials relative to the business plan, overseeing operational recon processes and outcomes, vendor payments, developing segment funding models, ensuring appropriate financial controls are in place, financial reporting up to Board level, and assisting with enhancements to the Rewards programme where required.
· Generates internal management reports, up to a Board level
· Develops, reports on and interprets cost drivers, KPIs and benchmarks. This includes monitoring operational expenses as well as Rewards points earn.
· Provides commentary on financial results and implications and advises on corrective action to be taken.
· Interacts with business unit line managers on financial outcomes, expenses, etc.
· Develop business plan and monitor performance relative to the plan
· Responsible for audit liaisons as per tax, legislative and statutory requirements.
· Oversee operational recon processes and outcomes
· Vendor payments and developing models to maximise the value generated through partner relationships
· Develop and enhance the funding models for the Rewards business
· Ensure appropriate financial controls are in place
· Provide input and assist in developing new propositions for the Rewards business
· Manage relationship with various stakeholders across the OML business
How to apply
Click here to apply