Store Manager – H&M
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Do you have a passion for developing both business and people through teamwork? Are you ready to take on the challenge of a major part of maximizing profit and supporting commerciality in our stores? Is your leadership style based on inspiring, motivating and coaching others?
As Store Manager, you are responsible for achieving the Sales & Profit goals in your store by creating a plan to deliver a Great Customer Experience in line with your Area. You ensure you have a Best Team and support its development. You work with succession planning, talent and leadership development and structured performance management, based on result, values and leadership.
Job responsibility including but not limited to:
- You regularly analyze and follow up your Store’s Sales & Profit KPIs and take actions accordingly to maximize results.
- You priorities and take actions in your store that have a clear impact on sales in line with your Area Team.
- You manage the recruitment, training, development and succession planning for your Store
- You evaluate and manage the performance of your Store Team, including having dialogues, putting development plans in place, giving feedback and following up and taking actions to improve performance and develop your team
We believe that you have the following qualifications
- Preferably 4+ year of retail management experience, including direct managerial experience, large retail experience is a plus
- Consistently show ability to be sales-driven and results-oriented by taking action, relating all decisions back to store results and working to improve P&L
- Ability to work strategically, tactically and operationally
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Willing to relocate to different provinces in South Africa should the need arises
How to apply
Click here to apply