To ensure the Nedbank strategy and corporate identity are presented effectively through various communication channels
- Ensure media is delivered on time and on budget as per agreement with client. Provide advice to clients for maximum communication impact.
- Ensure client needs are understood through regular client meetings and conducting of research on the relevant topic. Build effective client relationship, by providing clients with proposed storyboard. Obtain pre-production sign off on brief from client
- Maintain supplier relationship, by attending launches, networking, and regular contact sessions.
- Preproduction: Prepare clients for the shoot by providing them with a briefing document.
- Ensure location meets requirements by conduction site visit, prior to the shooting (photography / video)
- Ensure equipment meet requirements by doing a detailed equipment check prior to the shoot (photography / video).
- Mitigate issues by ensuring relevant equipment is available in time for the shooting (photography / video). Set up equipment according to shoot requirements. Ensure equipment are working by conducting a pre-check
- Ensure availability of stakeholders through Schedule and plan calendars of relevant stakeholders
- Photograph /video events through capturing the essence of the event by using various techniques
- Ensure client requirements are met by verifying footage
- Coordinates various aspects of production such as audio work, scenes, music, timing, camera work and script writing.
- Post production: Provide input to the selection of material being used for final product
- Meet client requirements by editing footage accordingly
- Obtain final approval from client prior to publishing of content
- Comply with relevant legislation applicable to media and communications by keeping updated with the applicable legislation
- Ensure Nedbank branding is adhered to, by complying with the Nedbank communications strategy and standards
- Manage external resources to ensure production and Nedbank branding standards are met
Minimum Experience Level
- 5 – 10 years’ video editing and filming work experience
- Experience with the Adobe or Apple Creative Suite of products would be an advantageous
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Post Graduate Qualification in Film and Video would be an advantage
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Business writing skills
- Project Management
Type of Exposure
- Managed stakeholder relationships
- Problem solving
- Influencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideas.
- Identifying and analysing market trends
- Managed Research Production
How yo apply
Click here to apply