Visual Display Artist – mrp
Location: Canal Walk
The main objective of this creative role is to create attractive visual displays to enhance the aesthetic appeal of window displays, walkways, drive aisles and in-store displays in line with the visual merchandising standards to ensure a seamless customer experience by creating a fashion theatre feel.
Key Performance Areas:
• Take direction from Visual Merchandise Support Centre team on the design displays and drive aisles to ensure that their store has a theatrical experience for our customers which will give our customers an indication of the current seasonal looks
• Responsible for VM guide implementation. This will include bringing together all VM aspects such as drive aisles, fixtures and windows to ensure a theatrical flow and a clear identification of our product and price points
• Responsible for all mannequins & mannequin dressing in store
• Responsible for implementing window displays which attract customers to the store.
• Responsible for upholding housekeeping and visual merchandising standards
• Ensuring that our product is placed on the correct size hanger, in the correct size curve or folded and displayed according to the VM guides. That the sizes are clearly marked.
• Establish and create working relationships with HO visual teams and feedback regularly to them via MRPempower around all areas of display in-store
• Innovation- Constantly innovating and challenging processes to identify better ways of working to ensure we delight our customers. This includes VM displays, windows, store ambiance and environment
The key requirements:
• Grade 12
• Relevant visual merchandise experience
• Have a flair for design and colour
• Be creative, imaginative and energetic
• Understanding a company’s target market and know how to appeal to them
• Be aware of current trends and activities in design, fashion, and culture
• Good communication skills to present ideas to others
• Be able to use large and small spaces effectively
• Have technical drawing skill and be able to use computer-aided design packages.
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply